Red Shoe Productions is an Independent television production company based in Dublin, Ireland. The company was established in 2007 by co-founders Paschal Cassidy and Maggie Breathnach to create a new, alternative arts and culture series called Imeall for TG4, one of Ireland’s national public broadcasters.
WHAT WE DO:
- Imeall, our weekly arts & culture series for TG4, has a unique take on covering the arts, using a dynamic team of Irish artists to interview and engage their peers, offering viewers access to a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the cultural world.
- In addition to Imeall, Red Shoe Productions produces a diverse range of programming for the Irish and international market.
- Red Shoe Productions houses a strong team of experienced programme-makers and business finance experts.
- Red Shoe Productions prides itself on producing high-quality, cost-effective programming.
- We work across a broad range of genres specialising in factual, light entertainment and documentary.
- We pride ourselves on working with the best talent available both in front of and behind the camera. Red Shoe Productions never shies away from developing and nurturing new talent.
- We produce more than 25 hours of factual and light entertainment television every year.
- A dedicated development team ensures that Red Shoe Productions has numerous projects in development across all genres.